IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014 Online Application at www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personal Selection
has released a long awaited notification of IBPS Specialist Officer
Recruitment Exam 2014 or IBPS SO Recruitment 2014 and now application
lines are in action so all those desired candidates are advised to
submit your registration as soon as possible at www.ibps.in.
All
folks, as this blog is started with the purpose to supply all the
latest recruitment and jobs from various sector either from government
or private so here we have come up for those students who are seeking to
apply for specialist officer jobs in all the banks affiliated with
IBPS.
IBPS recruits candidates in
banks as various posts; those who want to make their career in banking
field have to apply for this. IBPS CWE SPL III means Common Written
Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officer notification is now on the
official site. Those who are interested and eligible can apply for this
online from the official site. Here we have provide you the full detail
of related post and all interested candidates can go through the all
details and after that they can apply for this.
Post details:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
- Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Age limit:
- For scale I posts: Candidates’ age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01/11/2013
- For scale II posts: Candidates’ age should be between 20 to 35 years as on 01/11/2013
Relaxation will be given as per the government norms
Application fee:
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and remaining other candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-
Educational qualification:
- Minimum qualification required for all posts is Graduation; according to the various posts candidates should have done graduation in related field. Refer official notification for details.
Selection procedure:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and interview
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online from the official site of IBPS
Important dates to remind:
- Online application will start from: 25/11/2013
- Last date for online application: 14/12/2013
- Admit card will be available from: 25/11/2013 to 16/12/2013
- Exam start from: 08/02/2014
- Result will be declared: In February 2014
Click here: For official notification
Click here: To apply online for IBPS Specialist Officer 2014
Official site: www.ibps.in
No comments:
Post a Comment